Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Ziggle and Zaggle Daily Reflection #3


I was curious about a store my granddaughter was telling me about. I asked her if it was far from her house. She said, "No. You go by my class, then you go down a hill and you ziggle this way and then zaggle that way and you are there." Well, I should know better than to ask a 4-year-old for directions. I wonder if ziggle is left or right or was the road curvy? 

This reminds me of the world we live in. There are so many people giving different instructions on how to live. We need to be diligent to seek knowledgeable sources. Let me seek trusted sources for my guidance each day. 

"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

2 Timothy 3:16-17 

No comments:

Post a Comment